17 March 2020 Advisory
In line with the President’s declaration placing the entire Luzon under Enhanced Community Quarantine, the ERC hereby issues the following advisories:
1. The agency will be implementing a work from home policy for its employees, both regular and contractual during the period of 17 March to 14 April 2020;
2. Deadlines for payment of permit fees and other payables to ERC falling on 15 March to 14 April 2020 are extended for 30 days from 14 April 2020;
3. All compliances, submissions, pleadings falling due on 15 March to 14 April 2020 may be filed within 30 days after 14 April 2020;
4. Certificate of Compliance (COCs), Provisional Authority to Operate (PAO), Retail Electricity Supplier (RES) License, Certificate of Authority as WESM Metering Service Provider, Meter Type Approval (MTA) and Meter Shop Approval (MSA) expiring during the quarantine period are extended for sixty (60) days from 14 April 2020 provided the required application for renewal is already filed with the ERC;
5. Generation Companies with Power Supply Agreements (PSAs) with the Luzon DUs and contracts with the National Grid of the Philippines (NGCP); the Market Operator and the NGCP for the transmission charges are directed to extend the period of payments of the Luzon DUs for 30 days from 14 April 2020, without interest and penalties;
6. Distribution Utilities (DUs) within Luzon are directed to provide a one (1) month extension of payments for customer bills falling due on 15 March to 14 April 2020; and
7. Consumer Complaints may be sent to email@example.com.
Please be guided accordingly. Thank you.