Notice for all DU Regulatory Compliance Officers (RCOs) [Archive-151]
Via electronic mail and public posting on www.erc.gov.ph
1. This Notice is hereby given directing all the distribution utilities’ (DUs) RCOs and their alternates to complete the attached Training Needs Survey Form.
2. The results of the survey will be used to prepare a training needs analysis (TNA) to ensure success of the 5th RCO Conference to be held in the 1st Quarter or early 2nd Quarter of 2012.
3. Attendance to the RCO Conference is a requisite under the Mandatory Regulatory Education Program (MREP) under Resolution No. 5, series of 2006.
4. The MREP was instituted by the ERC to assist the distribution utilities (DUs) through their RCOs to gain knowledge and understanding of the ERC rules, regulations, resolutions, and guidelines towards compliance with the relevant law and related issuances.
5. Accordingly, the RCOs and their alternates are directed to accomplish the Training Needs Survey on or before 4 November 2011.
6. For concerns and clarifications, please e-mail the Director of the Planning and Information Service (PIS), Atty. Francisco S. Villa, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Joanne N. Buensuceso, Chief, Public Information Division at email@example.com.
Date Published: 10/17/2011